About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Continuation of the random email I received...

Since this person seemed to enjoy so much that I posted their initial email, I thought I would indulge him and post their next one. This person goes by the name of James- although that's not his real name- (please don't ask me how I know that... just trust me that I know). Anyhow, he is a cocky mother fucker, and either he is constantly drunk or stoned, or he chooses to email me only when he is drunk or stoned.... ****************************************************************** I find it funny that you posted my rambling email about nothing on your blog. That made me smile.  Thanks for sharing my ridiculousness with the people on thepotshot. Most of those people are tools. Again no point to my email other than whatever i said above. Word of advice ;Avoid Blitz. That is a terrible watering hole. Kelly's pours a mean drink, sometimes, although you really have to find a decent bartender and shomze them into pouring a phat fucking drink. Assholes. They know that line on that shot glass is shit. The OLCC doesn't regulate liquor flow in my god damn shot. I will NOT tip well for that horrible shot. I love pretty bartenders. Those girls know how to get me drunk and hey they are not strippers so I actually get something for my money with a hot bartender. Lick-her! My point is find a better bar than Blitz. Those people are terrible. Lastly, you should stop being so negative in life. Your blog is like a minefield. You remind of the many crazy women I know who are always sad until the penis enters, then only happy for a couple weeks after it leaves, ie. the sex was good but it can't fix crazy. Perk up. That's what alcohol and Mary Jane are for. Alas, I am done. And as the great Berner said "Don't hate me." ******************************************************************************
My response:

I only went there to play air hockey, but thanks for the advice.
 
******************************************************************************
His response:
 
You really didn't have to respond. I was just wasting our time. Not like ours, but respectively both yours and mine. And nor was I drunk or drinking. And it's my pleasure to say a bunch of crazy shit.

*****************************************************************************
My response:  
 
Thank you for responding to tell me that I really didn't need to respond.
 
*******************************************************************************
His final response:
 
Think you for forcing your let word upon me. ; )
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment