About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The End of ThePotshot.com....

Holy shit- what am I going to do with myself now???!!!  Oh well, at least I still have Trey's love child to keep me going.  ;)

P.S.  Whoever has comments 11- 110 on the "Fuck You All" post needs to either post them here or email them to me.  (Please).  Holy fuck!  I can't believe I missed that many comments! 

P.P.S.  Anyone who believes that Trey was really going to reveal himself is on crack.  Xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I was hoping he would go out with a little more inventive swan song than that. Pretty 3rd rate as far as explosive , thought provoking dialog. Oh well, have a great week CL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be the worst speller, MLK... Haha. I hope you have a great week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it gets the point across ;-)

      Delete
  3. Nope, I have him beat :) Have a great day Y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google last cached and crawled the page around 9:45 am on the 19th. If I had checked the site earlier, I would not have missed those extra 100 comments of love, sympathy, and erudition. Now the world is less bright. Much like any given Pot Shot patriot.

    -- Bobby Copper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened? Did he get scared and shut it down? Sued?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said he got bored... and tired of being an asshole.

      Delete
  6. AnonymousJune 20, 2013

    Fuck all yall trashy honkies n trey too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super intelligent sentence... way to go.

      Delete
  7. AnonymousJune 26, 2013

    Glad to see one of the most nazi sites go down. What a complete POS that clown is.

    Strey Tard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Potshot is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops- I think it was the "Fucked Up Families" post that you meant to comment on...

      Delete
  9. Trey Trey says he is going to be putting the Potshot back up within the next 30 days... "for reals".... Just kidding, he didn't say the "for reals" part- but he did say that. Okay, prove that shit, homie.

    ReplyDelete