About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

TEN THINGS!!!! PAY ATTENTION!!!


THE 10 THINGS IN LIFE THAT MAKE THINGS BETTER... AT LEAST FOR A CHICK (THIS CHICK)....

  1. Sex and the City- I could watch every episode again and again and again. No matter how many times I've seen it, it transports me into a different world where I no longer think about whatever the fuck it was that I was thinking about/ upset about in the first place.
  2. Pedicures... Helloooooo- ever had one? If not, keep it pushin'!
  3. Steak steak steak- and no, don't get all nasty about it- I'm talking steak- like filet mignon steak- medium rare.
  4. Hot hot hot bath- or hot tub- or reasonably warm Caribbean Sea... I'm flexible.
  5. New shoes- like the cutest shoes ever- the ones you can't stop staring at when they're on your feet...
  6. Music that makes you want to shake your ass- the kind of music that you literally can not refrain from shaking your ass when you hear it.
  7. The best lipstick in the world. The one that was meant for you. The one you put on and your whole mood changes. Yeah, that lipstick. If you've never had “that” lipstick before, then you really need to keep searching. This shit is real... I wouldn't lie to you.
  8. “That purse”- yes , I do realize that I'm sounding ridiculously materialistic right now- but it's not that! If you have a purse that you are in love with- there is nothing that can stop you.
  9. People that inspire you- not make you want to kill yourself. If you're not going to hang out with people that inspire you, or if you haven't found them yet- then at the very least, don't hang out with people that make you want to kill yourself.
  10. Don't listen to me- I have no idea what the ten best things are for you- I'm only sharing what they are for me- They may not be the top ten things best for you- but they are a definite start.

Cheers, Bitches. Xoxo-
Chicken Little

3 comments:

  1. Cute hair in your profile picture, is that you ? Have a great week CL, MLK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's me. :) Hope you have a great week too, MLK.

      Delete
  2. Oops, I realized that #10 is not an actual "thing"... but rather just more blabbering words of advice from me. So, what I think #10 should really be is: Go somewhere... travel... see something new. There, now my list is complete.


    ReplyDelete