About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My New Man....

Google is my steady boyfriend, yes, but I have kind of started having this affair with Zumba.  Oh, and I might hire this hot personal trainer on the side, too.  Although he might just be so hot that I drop a weight on myself and/or won't be able to hear a damn word he's saying... hmmm, I suppose that could be bad.  Anyhow, I feel like it's time to do something, because I'm really bored- and I'm not happy either.  So, I figure why not choose something healthy to distract me??  I've done nothing but the opposite for the past 5 years or so- so why not switch it up a little?  I have absolutely nothing to lose.  Wish me luck. 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck and start slow with light weights. Light repetition will strengthen and tone . Don't forget to include a flexibilty regimen into your routine too. Super CL in no time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like endorphins to improve your mood. I don't put much value in personal trainers, but if he gets you going (apparently, in more ways than one), then more power to you.

    -- Bobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what if he looked like this??!!! Holy fuck...

      http://m1357.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ChixLit867/facebook_-764474809jpg_zps91d9608a-1.jpg.html?o=0

      Delete
    2. He'll need to file a restraining order against you, Chicken.

      -- Bobby

      Delete
    3. Nooo- not gonna let it go that far! Besides, he's married and gets up to go to the gym at like 5 am- I just wanna look at him. Talk about swoon... my word. There really aren't that many guys out there that can evoke this kind of a reaction from me. He's fucking beautiful... beautiful. *Sigh

      Delete