About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Announcement Regarding "Haters"...

The next person that says the word "haters" will be fined twenty dollars; sent directly to jail; and be required to apologize to me profusely until I am satisfied. Furthermore, prior to your release, I must feel relatively confident that you will never utter that word... ever again. Come on now, you sound like you're twelve. Stop doing that, please.

6 comments:

  1. Stop hateing on haters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://chickenlittl.blogspot.com/2012/07/no-i-am-not-spelling-nazi-but-i-am-kind.html

      Delete
  2. Yes! That word is almost as annoying as hearing someone describing some as a " baby daddy", I sometimes wanna slap the shit out of people when I hear that for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Baby Daddy" = ghetto/ trying too hard/ serious stupidity... or something- but it sure as hell is not right.

      Delete
  3. It drives me nuts when people say, "I could care less." I read an article yesterday on MSN and one of the writers actually wrote it and didn't fix it when proof reading. The next time someone says that I think I'll respond with, "so good, you do care to some degree" and I'll continue to bore them with a subject they couldn't care less about for a while.

    ReplyDelete