About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Damn It....

So- the fuck buddy totally fucked up. He probably doesn't even know he fucked up- but I don't fucking care- because he fucked up. My birthday is that one day out of the year that I do expect you to treat me like a fucking princess. If not a princess, then you at least need to acknowledge it- like several times- or at least one heart felt time. Fuck buddy failed this test. And yes, let's face it- there are tests. That is one test- no matter how ridiculous it might seem, I am never giving up. Because if people don't remember (or at the very least acknowledge) your birthday- then that means they don't care. And there is absolutely noooooo reason that he should have forgotten- there are 500,000 other people that wished me happy birthday (love them). So apparently he's that self centered/ idiotic/ stupid as fuck/ can't be bothered/ stubborn as hell/ blah blah blah- I don't fucking know- there is not excuse...... I'm done.

I do realize that I am getting a little bent out of shape about a fuck buddy...... but fuck that. I have high standards for even fuck buddies these days. But yes, I am obviously upset about it. Damn it. Fucker.

4 comments:

  1. He was too busy fucking sum other hoe. So how old is you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find another one easy enough CL. Don't settle for someone that hurtful !

      Delete
    2. I'm over it. Sorta kinda.

      Delete