About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

How To Seal The Deal On Never Hearing From Me Again...

The following are real text messages exchanged between myself and a guy that I went on TWO dates with. He is funny, he is smart, he is successful, he is not horrible to look at, blah blah blah- but here ya go:

Him: So Wednesday Eve?

Me: Sure, that'll work.

Him: What sounds good?

Me: Big fat hamburgers and really good beer.

Him: Gotcha- I know exactly the place- see you Wednesday then. I will text you the address.

Me: Okie Dokie.

Him: Don't give up on me *******. Let's be straight, I have been straight with you since day one. I
think you have an issue with being close to me. I have been honest. I am a great adventure.
I've burnt through a ton of women. I'm ready to settle down, are you? I want a complete team.
You'd have fun.

Me: (Not a god damn thing!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think I'd respond to that???!!!)

But seriously??!!! What the fuuuuuck???!!! Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. And no, I don't want to fuck him (obviously)- that's what I have a fuck buddy for. Ugh. So irritated.

4 comments:

  1. Well, he seems full of himself on one hand and on the other he seems to have a self esteem issue. If you have to sell yourself that hard, you don't beleve what you're writing. I would suggest sticking with the fuck buddy for now but I wish you luck either way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh helllll no. That's a done deal. He's totally full of himself, and has self esteem issues at the same time- you totally nailed it. And seriously?? Unless you're my therapist- don't be telling me what my "issues" are- ya dumb fuck (not you, him). Because the old me is DYING dying dying to go off on what his issues are. And let's face it, when I have something to say, I really have something to say- and it would not be pretty. Fucking idiot. I don't like cocky. Such a turn-off. And some chicks might fall for that shit (he's actually quite popular)- but the harder you come at me- the faster I run in the opposite direction. Duh.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like his shit is pretty transparent, its sad he ever gets a date cuz it means there are women out there that don't see through him. Don't you just hate those peeps that tell you what they believe your problems are, lol, I think we all know what our problems are, thanks for nuthin' , lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, being the brilliant mother fucking person that I am I somehow managed to accidently text this guy. How the fuck does that happen??? I even have an app on my phone that asks me if I am "sure" I want to call another number. Anyhow- here is what my text said: " R. E.."

    Apparently he has spent the past several days trying to decipher that message- and seriously??!!! How did that even happen to begin with? Anyhow, his recent response was: "I don't know what R. E means, but maybe you should trust me. I'm a good man. GTFOH.....

    ReplyDelete