About Me

My photo
Please don't be stupid enough to assume that I named myself and my blog after a claymation character... Look the shit up, thanks.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Uh oh...

I think I might be developing a slight (I said SLIGHT) crush on my fuck buddy. This could be bad. There's some kind of rule against this, isn't there? Last night I ran into him at an undisclosed location (oooh, so mysterious- haha). I was sitting on a couch and someone sat down next me- I looked over to see it was him- hehehe. And I was thrilled- okay maybe not quite thrilled.... um, pleasantly surprised? No, that doesn't sound right either.... Happy? Not sure what the word is I'm looking for. Anyhow- we danced, drank, laughed... we actually really get along. But maybe that's just because we're fuck buddies- but I guess we're friends too. We went back to his house, laughed, danced, and drank more. It was fuuuun. He baked chicken and cookies at 3:30 in the morning- I found that quite amusing. Only complaint I currently have is that I have not figured out how to work his TV/ computer/ Netflix downloads to watch Breaking Bad all night. Ha!

Okay- not good. No crush on the fuck buddy. No crush on the fuck buddy. No crush on the fuck buddy. There! I'm over it! Hopefully...

3 comments:

  1. I think its inevitable if any relationship lasts long enough, what is he feeling ? I was almost feeling the same way for mine, luckily or sadly ( haven't decided which ) she is out with another "friend" tonight so I dodged a momentary feeling of caring before it grew to strong, lol! Note to self: never believe what she says when she's drunk , lol! We did enjoy being snowed in for the whole weekend though....I was a little worn out the week after ;-) Good luck on those feelings , that's a hard path to walk I they aren't reciprocal ......then again, maybe they are and neither of you have told the other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what he's feeling- and I am not sure that I want to know. My relationship history is not very good- and like I said before- I have a habit of running if I find out a guy is actually interested. I guess I feel along the same lines as what you do- luckily or sadly- yet to be determined- I don't know how he feels- and I am not entirely sure how I feel. Holy crap, that made no sense. I am just a little alarmed that I find myself thinking about it. Major props to you for being snowed in and either a) not killing or b) not marrying the chick you were with though. I was kind of bummed out I was not snowed in with him- but ultimately I think that's for the best. If I analyze the fuck out of the situation this much right now then it would probably be disastrous to spend that much time with him- disastrous in a good or bad way. No one knows which one. And I sure as hell am not going to be the one to bring it up. Noo noo noo. Oh, except for the drunk thing... you mentioned that you should not believe anything your fuck buddy says when she's drunk. I, on the other hand- will pretty much say exactly what I'm feeling when I'm drunk- and have literally had to put my hand over my mouth (kind of like the pillow biting thing) to stop myself from saying a bunch of shit (aka making noise) that I will more than likely regret later. Alcohol is truth serum for me. I hate that. Logic says I should not drink, but ummm I don't see that happening. I get kind of nervous around him- weird. I don't get nervous around anyone.

      Delete
  2. So what dating site did you meet this one on? Ghonerea anonymous?

    ReplyDelete